Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lashes: Lash Plumper by Sephora


blue-eyed
:Standard at $20:

I don’t believe in using one mascara. In fact, at any given time I always have five. It’s a sickness. But my favourites are my favourites. I just finished my last tube of Lash Plumper in blue.  I'm upset because I can't find it at Sephora anymore; the search resumes.

I don't mind since I could use an excuse to go shopping.  I’m a superfan of coloured mascara. My sister and I both are. It’s our “trademark”. I did love Sephora's blue though – the pigment was balanced enough to not look tacky, and in the right light, especially sunlight, my lashes had an ethereal blue tint. Bat away, bat away.

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.