Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lashes: LashBlast Length by CoverGirl


hello my love
:Bargain at $9:

This is my absolute favourite bargain mascara (for now, I have make-up ADHD). Since the day I started using it in March, the compliments have been flying in.

According to the public, my lashes look “amazing”, “fake”, “so long”, “holy wow”...that’s right, vanity can be so good.

Love it.

*I'm posting this just as I'm about to head out and go pick up CoverGirl's newest blast: Lashblast Fusion - evidently it's Lashblast Length meets Lashblast Volume.  C'mon, really?  The added bonus for me is that the tube is purple.  I love purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.