Friday, June 18, 2010

Toronto: Edward Levesque’s Kitchen


maybe we can sleep in, I’ll make you banana pancakes...

:Leslieville:

It's Friday...who knows what will happen this weekend, but I know what's happening Sunday morning...I'll be screaming and shouting  for some pancakes.

This place is most famous its banana pancakes, and did you know that this breakfast treat even inspired a song (see lyric above), although I doubt Jack Johnson was referencing this place, though he ought to.

Ed Levesque otherwise serves up a good brunch. Nothing to scream and shout about, unless you like banana pancakes as much as I do.


Edward Levesque's Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.