Monday, June 21, 2010

Toronto: Summer’s Ice Cream


people watching and ice cream eating
:Yorkville:

One of the most anticipated days of the year, according to yours truly, is the day Summer’s opens for the spring/summer season. For those of you who care, this place has served the likes of Brad Pitt...but I’m not a celebrity monger...I’d rather peddle ice cream. Oddly enough, I don’t usually order their ice cream. Although I will partake in sampling them; I’m onto the sorbets now. After many free bites, I order the same thing: Wow Cow. It’s fat free, non-dairy softserve that's about 50 calories, and really, really tasty.  This way, when you eat it in one of their homemade waffle cones, the two cancel each other out.

Grab some, sit outside and watch the people pass by. Yorkville has by far the best human traffic in Toronto.


Summer's Ice Cream on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.