Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vancouver: Blue Water Cafe + Raw Bar


raw and responsible
:Yaletown:

Yaletown is one of Vancouver’s most vibrant neighbourhoods. It’s lined with chic colourful restaurants, stores, salons and bars. Blue Water Cafe, with its highly regarded Executive Chef (Frank Pabst), is right in the heart of it. BWC is known for serving brilliant West Coast food and respected for being a part of the sustainable harvest movement.

A handful of meals here have swept me off my foodie feet. Their pork cheek appetizer, arctic char and black cod are my favourites.  I dream about that cod.  It’s so delectable I leave with an extra bounce in my step and a song in my heart.


Blue Water Cafe + Raw Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.