Thursday, July 8, 2010

bene tint & posie tint by Benefit


the san francisco treat

 :pricey at $36:

When I first entered the world of Benefit I was enthralled by all the fun stuff they have. This San Francisco company offers the most whimsical and wonderful things.  The first thing that caught my eye was this, course now I’m over it. It's ingenious still – blush in a bottle. Super cute! 

I hadn’t used it in a year or two, but recently picked a bottle up because it's perfect for the summer.


The liquid absorbs into your skin and will stand up to the blazing sun, heat, humidity and sweat. Our first heat wave of the summer demands you change your game. Why so many women don’t is a wonder to me. They walk around with matte-cakey faces and apply and re-apply their powders and foundations. I wish they would stop. A beautiful face can be a bit dewy, it’s okay. And makeup should always be invisible. Heighten your features, don’t cover it.

Back to the cuteness. If you’ve had problems with creams and gels, but want to try something other than the run-of-the mill powders, try this blush. It’s foolproof. A drop here-and-there and rub-a-dub-dub. Just remember, once the summer is over (and in Toronto that should be in about a month), skip it but for now I...

Like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.