Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lashes: Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Waterproof


something like a phenomenon
:Pricey at $32 but a steal at $16:



Let me start by saying I dislike waterproof mascara.  But my dislike for it is overshadowed by my love for a good sale.  Budgie, a pretty little birdie, told me that Givenchy’s entire 2010 summer line is 50% off at Sephora. How do you say no to 50% off? You don’t. So I picked up the Water Turquoise mascara. I was dying to try the weird wand anyway. Wacky, right? This patented sphere was designed to reach every lash and adapt to all eye shapes.  While this may be so, I didn't find anything innovative about it. 

It was successful in creating a panoramic effect although my lashes didn't fan evenly, nor was the mascara as smooth as I’d like it to be.




Overall I like this mascara – perhaps a little more than I should because it’s turquoise. Colour me happy.



Skip it for $32
Like it for $16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.