Monday, July 12, 2010

Montreal: L’Avenue


good to horrible in 60 minutes, fine, more like a couple months
:Plateau:
Up until February 2010 I loved this place. It was one of my favourite places to eat brunch or lunch.
The only reason I’m posting this is so my friends know I have officially removed it from my Montreal Places to Eat. I had lunch with my sister and some friends and it failed for the following reasons:
  •  Horrible service: More than one hour passed between ordering and food arriving
  • The clubhouse sandwich I ordered was on soggy bread
  • Our fries were swimming in grease
  • The salad was drowning in dressing – I’m not even sure what the dressing was but it tasted like oil
I’m so disappointed.

Coco Rico on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.