Monday, July 12, 2010

Montreal: Les Folies


oui, s’il vous plait

:Mont-Royal:


My sister loves this place. I love this place. And we never agree. We hold this place close to our heart. Last time we were there we went to town on their sangria, and I think we shared something to eat in between, I don’t remember. Sangria, ole!

They have a charming little patio. I say charming because it’s pretty small and can get cramped but is a great terrace to eat or drink in the summer. The interior is your quaint diner – booths, tables, and sit up bar.

The food isn’t elaborate, just good flavours and well-prepared dishes. Here are three perfect plates.  I'm partial to the last one, because I love croque monsieur.


Les Folies? Yes, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.