Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lashes: Duo



stuck on you

:Cheap at $10:





The best eyelash glue has arrived at Sephora. If you like your falsies, you need this glue. It’s the easiest adhesive I’ve ever used. Gone are the days of sticky fingers and stringy threads. This goes on easily and dries quickly providing a secure hold.

My lashes last all day and all night and safely peel off.

It's available in two tones: clear and dark. I like the latter; it comes out grey but dries to a dark brown.

I had a few minutes to spare so I whipped out a pair of crappy falsies I had lying around:


Fasten your seatbelts, this beauty routine just got a whole lot faster.

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.