Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lashes: Imju Fiberwig by Fiberwig


yet another Asian import
:Standard at $22:

I read about this long ago. Then on a trip to New York I bought it. It went from anticipation to excitement to disappointment. It’s your average mascara – I don't do average. And adding insult to injury, it comes at a premium price.  It dries quickly which is a plus, but it's lash extension effect wasn't as effective as they tout it to be.

If it wasn’t from Asia, I’d hate it. (I never said I wasn’t biased, I can be.) I believe that Asians make quality make-up and have some of the most innovative products out there, sometimes, obviously not always.

Dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.