Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Montreal: Première Moisson


pounce on the pastries

:Various:

This Montreal staple is located in and around the city. The one I frequent the most is in the Plateau, just off Mont Royal.

This bakery-bistro is celebrated for making authentic specialty breads using natural ingredients and time-honoured techniques...um, right. Call me simple, but I just like how the bread is soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside.

If you find bread boring, allow me to entice you with the promise of great coffee and delectable pastries. I find mini things awesome, and PM’s individual portions are too cute to not buy, even if you don’t like sweets. Their crème brule is sold in these terracotta-like ramekins (which you get to keep).



And for you chocolate lovers, let me introduce the chocolate fantasy:


Tempting isn’t it?


Premiere Moisson on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.