Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New York: Bonchon Chicken


bokitybokin’ guuuud
:Midtown West:

This is fried chicken on Korean crack so real words don’t express how delicious it is, truly.


It even has a Konglish (a term that references the messed up English Koreans create) website fit with phrases that make no sense , such as “…wings & drumsticks that contain collagen ingredients…”, yes that is correct, collagen; “promotes taste and yet favorite choice for health conscious consumers”, can I get a verb and maybe a pronoun please; and my personal favourite: “your hand remains almost free form our ingredient sauce”, even without that typo, it still takes a minute to figure out what the heck they are saying.

I suppose I’m not surprised this toe tinglingly good fried chicken is from Korea. They LOVE fried chicken over there, and beer. Bonchon has both.

The bottom line:
Eating BonChon makes me smile from ear-to-ear.
Reading about BonChon makes me laugh. Konglish rules.


Bonchon Chicken on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.