Thursday, August 12, 2010

New York: Pinkberry v. Red Mango


the great yogurt debate
:Various:

Rivalry is always good for business. No one knows who started the war between Pinkberry and Red Mango, or who will come out on top. I’m not sure anybody really cares, since both franchises have enough followers to line their stores and fill their wallets.

I’m partial to Red Mango. Of course that doesn’t mean I haven’t dipped my spoon into Pinkberry:


In my world, loyalty doesn’t apply to non-fat, probiotic, healthy frozen yogurt. 

About an hour ago I had a wicked craving and decided to settle for freshii's yogurt.  It's not the same I tell you.

GOOOOO Red Mango!!!!
Red Mango on Urbanspoon

Fine...here's Pinkberry:
Pinkberry on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.