Thursday, August 12, 2010

New York: Pomme Frites Inc.


my Achilles heel is Mr. Potato
:East Village:

My favourite food as a child, fries. My favourite food as a teenager, fries. My favourite food as an undergrad, fries. My favourite food now...still fries.

It’s no surprise then that I love Pomme Frites. But take pause, my addiction to fries doesn’t mean I love any and all fries, it just means I’ll eat them.  But then again I'll eat anything.  The ultimate fries are those that I want seconds or thirds of. This little stand in the heart of New York makes me want fourths and fifths.


They serve “authentic Belgian fries” twice fried (as all fries should be). The bonus is that they have more than two dozen dippin' sauces, fo example, Vietnamese Pineapple Mayo, Horseradish Mayo, Cheddar Cheese, Curry Ketchup, and so on and so on. My bucket list includes trying every one before I leave planet Earth.

It’s get down, get down good.



Pommes Frites on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.