Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New York: Sugar Sweet Sunshine


this candy got you sprung
:Lower East Side:


I absolutely love personal stories. Understanding how something came about and the inspiration and love that went into it is truly the purest forms of happiness people can find. It is a business like this that reminds me to take the time to appreciate anything put in front of me. Then I’ll scarf it down in 30 seconds. Don’t judge.

So when I read the story of how Sugar Sweet Sunshine came to be, I had to check it out. I have the anti-sweet tooth and that makes me very particular about the desserts I like; I can appreciate ones I don’t all the same. I had a Sassy Red Velvet cupcake. It was sweet, but not toothache sweet.

I would go back for their lemon pound cake because while I dislike cake, I like pound cake. I dislike chocolate, but I like Max Brenner. I dislike…well the contradictions go on for a lifetime and then some. I’ll quit while I’m ahead.



Sugar Sweet Sunshine on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.