Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New York: Tao


this way to exotic

:Midtown East:


It took a little push to get me to eat here. Anytime too many cultures culminate in one restaurant, I worry.  I also needed some time for the 'scene' to die down.  It's hard to get a seat and get fed when it's full of A-listers and movers-and-shakers otherwise.  

All that aside, I was delightfully surprised.  Tao has a bold and indulgent presence – both in décor and food. The restaurant is glitz and glam and the food keeps up.  

Tao digs a little deeper into your pockets but I don’t mind, she serves a fantastic meal and looks good while doing it.



Tao on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.