Friday, August 13, 2010

Eyes: Ooh la lift by Benefit


c’est bonne
:Standard at $28:

I'm on a sort of workation until after Labour Day...which isn't to say I didn't drag my lil' butt out of bed this morning to come into the office.  It was a no make-up ooh la la kind of morning.  This stuff is legendary. It’s the first Benefit product I ever tried and I have not stopped since. It’s on the fence between an eye cream and a primer.  One swipe and a few pats gives you an instant boost. The ‘science’ behind it has something to do with raspberry extracts and light-reflecting pigments.

I put mine in the fridge for added oomf. 



Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.