Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Toronto: The Best Chips EVER


i am obsessed with potatoes, any way you cut it
I know what you’re thinking, a posting on chips, is she for real? Why, yes, yes I am. One of my worst vices, apart from doughnuts, is potato chips. I can eat bags of them. But I’m really picky about my chips. For instance, I only like Old Dutch Salt & Vinegar and Lays Ketchup. But then, I met President’s Choice. Oh that Galen Weston is a good man.


The story goes like this: several months ago Rosa invited my sister and I over for dinner. I (obviously) got hungry while she was cooking and she offered me a bag of chips. Buffalo Wings and Blue Cheese chips, ewww. I declined. Then my stomach growled so I reluctantly opened them. Seven minutes later the bag was empty.




The best chips I’ve ever eaten. Ahhhhh-mazing.

1 comment:

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.