Friday, August 13, 2010

Toronto: The Coffee Mill Restaurant


fuzzy wuzzy the bear eats here

:Yorkville:

When I think of hearty comfort food, I usually think of my mother. But I won’t get into that.

A co-worker introduced me to Hungarian food many moons ago. The food is genuinely warm and inviting. My first meal was all it took to erase the misconception that it was greasy and heavy.

The Coffee Mill has been around a long time. In fact, they’ve been serving continental cuisine for more than 40 years, and always in perfect portions.

A large order of the goulash eats like a meal and leaves you satisfied. I was having a long, long day and decided to take an early lunch.  I found comfort in the chicken schnitzel – fried goodness with a scoop of mashed potatoes.  It's enough for me to end my work day here.


Coffee Mill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.