Monday, August 30, 2010

Toronto: Big Smoke (formerly known as Craft) Burger v. South St Burger Co


phresh meat
Craft and South St. both promise the same thing: fresh, never frozen quality meat - served the way you want, when you want it.

If I had to pick, I'd go with South St. because they have New York Fries - the junk I lived off in high school.  Never underestimate nostalgia.

These burger joints will probably stick around even though the haute burger craze has subsided.  They're smart little franchises because they don't cater to the late night crowd, even though I'm sure they'd make a killing.  Then again, I wouldn't want the drunken putzes stumbling out of Brant or the sloppy filth spilling out of Philthy's getting their paws all up in my grill either. 


Big Smoke Burger formerly known as Craft: Craft Burger on Urbanspoon 

South St: South St. Burger Co. on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.