Thursday, August 19, 2010

Toronto: Swatow


delicious sanity in Chinatown
:Chinatown:

I will only eat here with the people who love me the most. This is not a joke. Many have asked to which I politely reply "ummmm...didn't that place shut down?" or "hmmm…I just found out I'm allergic to Chinese food...".  My excuses are endless and always changing so no one catches onto my game.

Why the façade? Well, don’t think me vain, but this place has the MOST unforgiving lighting imaginable. But I do love their food.

The waiters are hilarious and their flirting can border on inappropriate, but they’re fun. The food is generous and really good – probably some of the cleanest and best tasting food in the mess of restaurants we know as Chinatown.


Swatow on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.