Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vancouver: White Spot


boonielicious
:Various:


This chain was a beloved part of my upbringing.  I can still remember how I loved to get my Pirate Pak: a children’s meal served in a paper pirate ship. It even came with a gold coin for dessert, although nowadays they've upgraded to ice cream.  It’s still the bee’s knees. 

White Spot is the definition of suburban living. It’s a family friendly place that’s filled with spacious booths and drapings that would make a modern city woman like me cringe, but it’s all part of its charm.  There are locations in and around the downtown area, but as soon as you step inside, it looks like booneyville (which is okay, because I hail from the boonies).
They’re best known for their burgers and secret sauce – Triple-O.  It is indeed o-licious.


I also love their breakfast. It’s the only chain restaurant to serve up my ideal 'big breakfast', and at a super price.  About ten dollars gets you bottomless coffee and Nat’s Hearty Breakfast of bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, hashbrowns, and fruit. Why pick-and-choose when this plate has EVERYTHING.






White Spot on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.