Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Detoxifying French Clay Mask by Pure + Simple

summer's officially over, reset
:Standard at $20:

I first mentioned this product when I introduced you to my spa.

I find that on the cusp of seasons I tend to go mask crazy. I think it has something to do with my need to purify and detoxify from one season to start fresh for the next. It really makes no logical sense, but in my mind, it works.


This mask is not only a great value, it works. I find that this mask balances my skin and dries out blemishes and sucks up excessive oil, without stressing my face. Plus it not only has soothing and softening properties, but can be used as a spot blemish treatment. 

Love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.