Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Montreal: Café Olimpico


skim latte with one sugar please
:St. Viateur:



If there was ever a time for me to use the word bona fide, it’d be here. This café serves the best coffee in the city according to me, my sister, and the people, for the people.

Before you step in, you best be prepared:

1. Expect a line (but it moves quick).
2. Know your order before you get to the front. They don’t like dawdlers.
3. Skip the pastries.*

*I just added step 3. This past weekend I decided to try a scone. Whoops, we all make mistakes.


A cappuccino and latte for my sister and me. Respective perfection.







Café Olimpico on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.