Saturday, September 18, 2010

Vinoperfect Radiance Revealing Mask by Caudalie

the second in a sibline of three
:Pricey at $46:

There are three products in the Vinoperfect anti-dark spot/radiance regimen, and of course they recommend you use all three to amplify the effects. While it makes sense, I disagree. I tried the peeling mask because it would "boost" results versus using the serum alone.  (I've been using the serum for two weeks, we'll see how well it fared in another week or two.  The proof is always in the pictures). 

While Caudalie's mask left my skin bright, it was $40 dollars worth of brilliance.

In the end, I think one quality product and a little spoonful of patience is all you need. So I exercise my right to forgo this.  Let's hope the serum is the hotter sister.

Skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.