Monday, October 25, 2010

Special Cucumber Lotion by Mario Badescu


cool cucumbers
:Standard at $18:

There are so many great things from Mario Badescu, and so much time to share it with you.


Aside from having the best pimple cure ever, they have a great pimple-fighting astringent.  Toners and astringents can be scary - use the wrong one and your skin is too tight or too dry.  The Special Cucumber Lotion is one of the mildest most effective cleaning liquids out there, and ideal for anyone going through a second puberty.




My mom always used to tell me to put cucumbers on my face.  This one time, when I was 13 or so, I had just come home from swim class.  I dumped my bag in my room and sprawled out on the couch.  I passed out and woke up to find my mom sticking cucumbers on my face.  Moms...they're so crazy.

Build-up, bacteria...be gone. 

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.