Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Special Healing Powder by Mario Badescu


adult + acne = epidemic
:Cheap at $15:




Seriously now…it’s happening to me, my family, my friends, and strangers. Teenage remedies don’t work the same on aged skin so I’ve had to try everything and anything. This powder is nowhere near as effective as the Drying Lotion, but you can also wear it out. Although I confess I sometimes leave my house with Drying Lotion on…just to run down to the store. It’s a house arrest look and won’t win you any beauty crowns, but meh.

The sulfur-based powder absorbs excess oil and soothes irritated spots and redness. It also works to disinfect and calm acne. I dust it on any affected area and let it do what it was formulated to do. I controls excess oil, which makes me less shiny, and Mr. Pimple becomes less angry.

If you combine it with your powder it can be worn all day and no one will be the wiser. That is uber special.



Like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.