Monday, January 10, 2011

Vancouver: Nao Sushi


consistency is key
:Burnaby:

I liken Nao Sushi to McDonalds. The fast food variety of sushi – consistent, cheap, and yummy.

It used to be called Sushi House, but that was pre-renovations. My family still refers to it as Sushi House because not much really changed. It tastes the same to me. I can’t even describe how ridiculous sushi in Vancouver is, I mean just look at this sashimi…


And the chirashi:


And lastly, mmmm…oyster motoyaki. It’s a shame they cheapened themselves and served it in some dollar store foil tin. (Nao Sushi, stop cutting corners, you hear me?)

Nao’s not elaborate, and personally that’s how I like my sushi – it allows the fish to stand alone. Straightforward goodness. Only in Vancouver…only in Vancouver.

Nao Sushi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.