Thursday, February 3, 2011

Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula by Clinique

post-spot op
:Cheap at $18:


Clinique has a little pen to rub away your post-acne blues.  So they say, so they say...

What exactly do they say?  They say it helps to fade marks and discolouration left by pimples.  I decided to put this post-acne pen to the test, knowing it won't be a miracle cure by any means, but maybe it will do a little sumptin, sumptin:

Left: Day 1 | Right: Day 7
I know...a little up close and personal, but hey...
I'm taking one for the team cuz my vanity can handle it.
My 7 day assessment, based on experience with post-pimple management, is that it didn't really do anything more than what nature and time had/would...
Easy applicator, but save your $20.
Skip it.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. That small thing is quite expensive for me too considering its miniature size. Better have my acne scar treated at clearclinic.com .

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.