Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lashes: Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara by Sephora


you can't do it all
:Average at $18:

Sephora is marketing this as a seven-in-one. Okay now, seriously? Three-in-one is fine, even four, but seven?

I think the tone of this review is pretty obvious. I wasn't too impressed. I bought it because I thought it could replace Lash Plumper (which no longer has purple). 


The problem is, I needed about 3 coats to get any of the pigment to show up.  When it does, it sure is pretty:




But with that many coats, my lashes got too heavy and the curl and length were shortlived.  What’s the point of doing seven-in-one, if you can’t do any one right? Ha. I sounded like my dad right there. Life’s lessons applied to the beauty world.

Skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.