Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Essie Trifecta



fun comes in threes
:Average at $9:

My toes have a short attention span.  Well, maybe my brain does too.  But I like to think it's contained to my toes.  After being cooped up all winter, I unleashed them on a poor unsuspecting esthetician to get them beach ready.  Poor girl.  Don't worry, I gave her a big tip.

Now that they've had a little TLC, my feet are ready for some action.  I'm hoping to get them busy with a pair of Sigerson Morrisons (a recent obsession)...but I don't know if or where you can buy them in Toronto. 

Back on point...I thought I'd celebrate my happy feet by getting out my three Essie happy colours.  Two coats of any make me grin...


Geranium - just saying it makes me happy
Lilacism - because pretty purple should be upgraded to be an -ism
Turqouise & Caicos - who doesn't like a pun

P.S. turquoise - seafoam - mermaid...big for the summer of 2011.  Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.