Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Toronto: Windsor Arms High Tea To Go


life's adjustments
Aerie and I were long overdue for a date...well, at least I thought so.  She and I are very different but the things we both like, we REALLY like.  For example, Windsor Arms' high tea.  Cheers to our snobbery.

We couldn't bother to actually go to Windsor, so we decided to get comfy and cozy and set up our own tea room.  I called the hotel and placed an order for pick-up.  Voila - high-tea-to-go at $18 per person.

Now if only they delivered...

The only caveat is that you do not (yes, not) get the devon cream (nor the tea - that I knew).  But seriously, no cream?  Are you kidding me?  Scones without cream is like food without salt.  Like, seriously, shame on them.  I had to dish out $15 for the whole jar.  It was worth it.  We ate half the jar.  C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.