Monday, June 6, 2011

Toronto: Milestone's Grill & Bar



better than firkin worse than CC
:Various:
It was super hot yesterday, was it  not?  I played patio chairs.  Between 1 and 9 I hit three patios.  Patio two was the Milestones at Yonge-Dundas square. 
And so, another chain is on my happy(ra)dar for five (and only five) reasons:


1.  It originated on the west coast.  Of course...all amazing things do (and then they come to Toronto and drop the bar - a little, not completely.)
2.  They USED to have the best calamari.  It's now just okay.  It USED to be lightly battered meaty strips of calamari with andouille sausage.  They've since seemed to cut corners:


3.  Good patio.

4.  Top Chef Canada menu items. (I love Top Chef...I love Canada, therefore, I love Top Chef Canada)

5.  Bellinis.  So yummy.  Before you know it, down three and down you go.

I should have started with number 5 - and cut the rest.  Because realistically, it's reason enough.

 

Milestone's Grill & Bar on Urbanspoon





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cactus Club...sorry, last time I referenced it was in an old post in Eat VAN.

      Delete

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.