Friday, July 1, 2011

Concealer by Clé de Peau Beauté


say that again?
:Pricey @ $90:

Happy Canada Day!!!!!!!  I'm currently bopping to the tunes of the awesome (not really) music blaring from the house across the street.  Evidently Canada Day celebrations call for some Rihanna mixed in with Hathaway...I guarantee the punks in there have no idea who Hathaway even is...I know this because they are singing the lyrics all wrong...

Soooo on our country's birthday I would like to give you all a reason to roll your eyes - meet the world's most (or one of the most) expensive concealers.  It's up there with la Mer when it comes to indulgence.

Personally I have used it once.  That was enough.  Seriously.  It goes two ways - I used it once because I'm only crazy enough to spend that much money on concealer ONCE.  And ONCE was all I needed to be sure it was indeed superb and could live up to its pricetag.  It's hefty...brace yourself:

$90, let's just round up and say a bill.

Breathe...breathe...

It's worth it if concealer is your go-to.  It is especially effective for dark circles under the eyes, and the odd freckle here and there.  There is nothing this stuff cannot hide, and to perfection.  The texture is just right.  The colour is just right.  The longevity is just right. Even little miss Goldilocks could not argue.

AND NOW...dun dun dun...it's finally availble in Canada at Holts.  Thanks Aerie - if she hadn't have shared, I wouldn't have known I could get it here.  Now go drop several hundred dollars at the counter there.  Maybe they'll give you a smile with that.

P.S. I haven't tried any of their other products because nothing is as revered as its concealer.  I suppose if I didn't have extraordinary expenses coming up I might.  Maybe in the fall.  I'll let you know.

Update: I just discovered that Clé de Peau is actually under the same umbrella as Shiseido.  That makes me love it more.  Not the same company, but same family, as it were.  Huh.  And I do love Majolica.  They're Shiseido too.

Like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.