Thursday, July 7, 2011

Toronto: Patachou


i have 99 problems, and not one helps me lose weight
If there's any impression you've made of me from reading my rants, it's probably that I have zero tolerance for stupidity.  More relevant to the subject at hand, I also have a problem with self-control.  My dad nicknamed me and my sisters the three little pigs.

Oink.

:Summerhill:

Case Study 1:
Yesterday I had dinner at 6:00 pm with Gigi at Canteen.  As you can see, I had a full meal.
I got home at 8:00 pm.  I was hungry.
I ate ramen and an ice cream bar.
  
Case Study 2:
This morning I had a muesli bagel with cream cheese.
Then at 1:30 pm I had chicken stirfry with noodles and tofu. 
At 3:00 pm I had a doughnut from Timmy's.  I effen love doughnuts. 
It's now 4:30 pm and I just got back from Patachou.  (Psst, you can get them at Pusateri's too, but I needed a break from work.)

I effen LOVE croissants.
What happened was that at about 3:40 pm I got hungry again.  This led to a craving  for a buttery croissant.  (Note I did not say "flaky" as there is a serious lack of buttery, flaky croissants in Toronto.  I will load up when I'm next in Montreal.)  Patachou is one of my favourite French bakeries.  Clafouti is another.

I have a craving.  I think about it.  I weigh the pros and cons.  I ignore the cons.  I go and get it.  Craving satisified.

I invite you to make whatever interferences you want.


Come to momma
Oh happy day.

Patachou on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.