Friday, August 5, 2011

Toronto: Aroma Espresso Bar


desperately seeking a fat feast out
:Annex:
I've been so busy that I haven't had time to eat out the past week or two.  Sorry, let me rephrase that...I haven't had time to eat out anywhere interesting enough to tell share.  For example...I had lunch at Sushi Inn on Yorkville with loveable Bana and our dear friend Aurelius.  I don't see Aurelius often...he's such a gem.  I loved my company and lunch was okay considering that eating at Sushi Inn is like eating McDonalds when you want a rib eye.  It's good in its own right, but doesn't compare.  Moving on...

The only thing I have to share is my random stumble into Aroma Espresso Bar.  I met up with my sister's friend D&G.  She's a talented artist who makes creative and whimsical jewellery.  If you're interested - message me and I'll provide details. Here's my custom-crafted bracelet:

Whimsically chic, non?
I'll be honest, I would never have gone into Aroma on my own accord but I really should have. Meet my latte:


Presented with love, super tasty and a free chocolate. Free. Chocolate.

If you would like more info, visit their website or wiki.  Yup, it's been wikied. 

Aroma Espresso Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.