Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Toronto: Gandhi's Cuisine II


always good, always Gandhi's
:Queen West:

I haven't been to Queen and Bathurst in a long time. 

I discovered that Winner's opened at Queen and  Portland.  It's on the third floor and pretty fabulous.  A Joe is also opening.  Consumerism is spreading like wildfire between Queen and Spadina and Trinity Bellwoods. 

Your stomach may not love it, but your mouth will...
I also discovered that Gandhi's tastes the same.  A year ago, 6 months ago, today.  Dirrrttyyyy good. 
Filled with goodness.
I have a bit of indigestion right now, but dirrrttyyyy does that.

Gandhi's Indian Cuisine on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I adore rotis but I'm not a fan of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, love gandhi's. u should check out new york sub too.. a few doors down

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.