Thursday, September 29, 2011

Toronto: Round-Up


16 ways to my heart

I must confess, I'm terrible at thinking up Top 10 lists because I fear myself and others.  It's not necessarily a self-esteem issue, but rather, a self-preservation mechanism.  It's scary to to compile a finite list of favourite things because that should never be set in stone (or in this case, set in a photoshopped collage on the internet).  I also fear others because their rath can be brutal.  There's a chance I may leave or include things that other people feel so strongly about that they sling insults and utter threats.  It's a wicked world we live in. 

Yet I have a fascination with other people's lists.  Even though I may not agree with everything, I always come away with either having learned about a new place to try, or being driven to give something a second chance because their sheer enthusiasm makes me re-think what I thought.

October is one of my favourite months, so I thought between now and the end of 2011, I would put together a list of my happy eats, starting with Toronto.  These are my favourite dishes, not restaurants, dishes...from dirrtttyyy eats to fancy chic. 


DOWNTOWN TORONTO











Toronto never looked so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.