Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yorkville: Gelato Simply Italian


goodbye summer, hello fall
:Yorkville:


It's cold today.  I love it.  I love the fall.

Summer's will be closing soon.  That makes me sad. 

I wonder if Gelato Simply Italian will do the same?  Not that it will make all that much difference to me. 

Let me break out my double-negative.  I didn't not like it.  It was good, and I appreciate that they don't sample certain flavours in the interest of nut allergies.  While I love nuts, my BFF is deathly allergic to walnuts, so over the years, I've become more aware of how serious these allergies can be.  I feel for them.



This particular gelato shop is on Cumberland.  Duh, that's why it's so expensive, right?  The owner is evidently a gelato aficionado of sorts, i.e. he's had a hand in a few other stores: Il Gelateria and another Gelato Simply Italian in the Yonge-Davisville area. 

I didn't not like it, so I give it a yes, no, maybe.

Yes, my gelato was good. 
No, it is not better than Soma.
Maybe, I'll give it another try.

Gelato Simply Italian on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.