Friday, October 21, 2011

High Frequency Mascara by Kat Von D


fail
:Status update - It's complicated:

Well, not really, this mascara is crap.

But I interrupt this review for the following PSA:

TGIF errrrbody!!!  I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of cois, as in Quebecois.  Oui, I am in Montreal this weekend and have a date with Chuck Hughes' new restaurant.  What I would give to see him there...eye candy with every bite.  Shiver me timbers.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...


 

One cannot get this specific Kat D mascara anymore.  I picked mine up in August and even then, I had a feeling.

Why am I bothering to post?  Because I think there is a lesson to be learned...

Even in the over-saturated, money-driven world of beauty, there are times a product is so bad it gets pulled.  At least this is my unsubstantiated hypothesis.

Read for yourself at Sephora, the exclusive carrier of Kat Von D: Reviews

It's fun if you just want to play - like paint for your lashes - but I'm a need-commitment get-invested kind of gal.  I need more substance than show.


And in the interest of full disclosure, I can't stand Kat Von D.  As the 16 year old version of myself would say, "ewwwwww, she's like totally gross, low class and nastyyyy". 

Dislike it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.