Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sugar Lip Gloss by fresh


baby, baby, baby 
:Pricey at $21:


I like fresh.  They're fun.  Their bodycare includes sake and rice, brown sugar, sugar and lemon.  Mmm, tasty.

They also do make-up but I wouldn't call them frontrunners.  I needed new lip gloss so here I am.  It's a little too sticky but conditions well.  The colours are perfectly subtle and they shimmer but not sparkle, because sparkles are for Tinkerbelle.  Are you Tinkerbelle?  I didn't think so.

Warning.  Extreme close up of pout.

Top: Bare | Bottom: Sugar Baby
I read a lot of beauty blogs and fashion mags and you know what I learned?  Lip shots are as uncomfortable as T&A.  Truly...they're awkward, slightly lewd, and too personal.

That's why I gave you a half-pout.  It allows me to maintain my dignity.

I feel so exposed.

But I dig the gloss so I took one for the team.

Like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.