Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Doe Eyed Felt Eyeliner by Sephora

kpop!
:Cheap at $12:



The Sephora ban is lifted.  Mostly because you can't punish the brand because of a few people.  Push them aside and march on sister... 

Now that we've taken care of that business, let's talk about my new eyeliner.  I marched into my nearest Sephora to get myself another UD 24/7 pencil liner, until I heard voices.  The sweet sound of kpop.  Yes, kpop was blaring through Sephora in downtown Toronto, Ontario.  Now, if you're not familiar with kpop, brace yourself, some say it's the next "fad" to hit the US.  Here's what I was hearing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0C03XBns9c.

The kpop reminded me to return to my new make-up movement - a little more avant garde, a little less girl next door - so I switched gears and racked my brain thinking of a liquid liner.  Lucky for me, I'm a visual person and I remembered this, a friend sent it to me.  I watched a few the other day.  I don't know much about this girl, but her tutorials are pretty good.

All the pieces in my brain came together and eureka, the answer came to me, felt tip liquid liner.  Sephora Collection has one and it's an often overlooked brand.  I think it may be the packaging.  It's bad.  But the products are good and the price point makes it quality.


Felt tip translates to a muted finish.  It's not as sharp or intense as a liquid liner, but applies like one.  It's softer and not completely opaque which, in my opinion, makes it more forgiving.  Especially for me - I have shaky hands and the attention span of 2 year old.

The update on this is that unfortunately it dries out fast.  So good until the end.  Too bad, so sad.

Mini cat eye
First try
Skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.