Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Flawless Skin Face Polish by Laura Mercier

poised and polished
:Pricey at $36:



Oh Laura!  I didn't know you had skin care.  I really like Laura Mercier.  She's my go-to for basics: eye primer, concealer, blush, and powder.  The latter is mostly for my sister since she's a pow(der)puff girl.  I'm more of a teletubby.
After I discovered Face Polish, I went out and got it.  I literally just washed my face.

The name is bold - Flawless Skin - and the colour is pretty.  It's not your run-of-the-mill exfoliating scrub.  It smells lovely too, like a mixture of apricot and rose.  Although, I'm getting over a cold, so I could be off.
It's described as a creamy clarifying scrub that gently exfoliates the skin.  It's also dermatologically and allergy tested.  I found it a bit harsh on my skin so I needed to use a lot more water to soften up the microbeads.

My skin is really soft right now.  Smooth.  Like a baby's butt.  It's also a little tight, which may be the clarifying properties of the polish.

Taking everything into consideration, I would skip it.  It was a little rough for my sensitive skin.  And at the price point, I would opt for a number of other products (e.g. Ole or Bliss).

Sorry, Laura.  You can't win them all.

Skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.