Sunday, December 18, 2011

Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Amused by Tarte

amused

:Pricey at $33:


It's no secret, I love tarte.  My sister needed new blush so I suggested she get the new Amazonian clay one from tarte.  It's a great alternative to their gel cheek stains, and Amazonian clay works for all skin types.  They come in lovely colours, like all of tarte's products, and is a great (more) natural alternative to other brands.

It comes in a eight beautiful shades. I got blissful (peach).

Pretty case.
My sister was very specific about the look she wanted.  She wanted the 'I just went for a brisk walk' look.  Easy....I got her amused: 


Amused - Bright pink
Woohoo.

Love it.

2 comments:

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.