Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara by tarte

:Lash Stash Buy:
I'm not here looking for absolution


I know I've already called out the "best" mascaras (right sidebar), but they're facing some stiff competition.  I feel the need to have another mascara throwdown.  Oh this could get dirty.

The other obvious fact could be that my lashes have just grown.  If they have, I owe tarte for that.

For now, I will just expand my list of loves, and leave the "best" intact because truly, MJ and Benefit still rule.

I'm making my way through the LashStash, slowly.  I am 2 for 3.  (Loved Lashgasm and will post all the misses in one.)

Tarte's Gifted Amazonian Clay volumizes your lashes and has longevity.





I love it even more now that I know it repairs your lashes.  The Amazonian clay hydrates and replenishes to prevent fallout (a natural daily occurrence).  The clay also absorbs oil which helps keep the volume in your lashes without the mess.

I'll also point out the obvious: what a pretty tube...I'm a sucker for presentation/packaging.  Love it.
Time elapsed: 5 hours
Elements encountered: Wind and a wee bit of snow
Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.