Thursday, January 12, 2012

LashGASM Mascara by Too Faced


i'm hot just like an oven

The name is so childish...LashGASM.  Then again, this mascara has me all hot and bothered.  Against all odds...

The odds: 

  • I came close to chucking without trying.
  • I'm not a fan of Too Faced.
  • The wand is thin and skinny.
...it came out a winner (for length, not fullness):

These are 100% unadultered photos. My lashes. Insane right?
Please ignore the lifeless eyes.  I am a walking zombie right now.  In fact, today is the first day in about a month I have NO PLANS.  Zero.  Nada.  Except I am going to watch Vampire Diaries and message Cracker in tandem.  I miss her.

Love it.

1 comment:

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.