Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed by tarte



i like to be nude
:Pricey at $33:

I love tarte but I was getting bored of their cheek stains.  Thank goodness they released these.  When it first came out I bought Blissful and Amused because Exposed was sold out.

Exposed
It sold out so fast. Always a good sign. Then again, bad things happen while I wait.  See patience is not a virtue I have completely embraced.  I find that delayed gratification leads to impulse shopping.  Simply put, I buy unnecessary things to fill the void of not having the thing I want.  No Exposed led to a few sweaters from Artizia, a couple of Ts from TNT, random bracelets from Over the Rainbow and way too much handsoap from Bath and Body Works.  Who needs nine handsoaps?!?

Thank goodness Exposed hit the stores a few days ago.  I have one.  Void filled.


It's precious isn't it?  The perfect natural blush. And it looks especially good on me right now because I'm still tanned from my vacay. I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to word that so it didn't come out self-loving, but I think failed?

Blame it on the blush.

Love it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to tell you, I liked this article.
    It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    Stop by my web site :: Secured Personal Loans

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.