Monday, February 13, 2012

Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths by Kaia Naturals

"like butter on warm toast"
:Average at $20 for 30:

I love it when things just fall into place.  Serendipity has always made me happy.

Yesterday my sister sent this to my inbox - http://www.kaianaturals.com/product.html - asking whether I had heard of it or knew where to get it.  I don't normally like cleansing cloths because I find they pull and tug, and as you all know, my skin is uber sensitive.  Kaia promises it's different; a cashmere-like cloth jampacked with vitamins and a cleanser, toner, and makeup remover.  Big expectations for such an unassuming product.

Three hours later I was walking home from the groceries while checking out Kaia's website.  (Intrigue always leads to sense of immediacy for me.) I clicked to see where they're sold in Toronto and the first place that popped up was Noah's.  I looked up and was walking right by one.

Like, woah.

I went in and picked up a few (one cloth for about a buck-fifty) to test them out.

I got home looking like this:


This was after Kaia:


And this is the Kaia:

Ewwwwww.  No seriously, ew.
It was pretty wonderful and delivered everything it promised.  Of course I didn't love the smell. Then again, my nose is quite stuck-up.

Like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.