Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kensington Caviar Topcoat by Nails Inc


british invasion
:Cheap at $12:

Nails Inc. arrived at Sephora a while back.  I love their colours, especially the bright bubble-gummy ones. 

Their topcoat caught my attention.  It promises rapid dry salon-quality shine.  I like rapid.  I like shine. 

My middle nail still looks dirty.
Must be karma for dishing out the middle finger this weekend. 
I ran into a douchebag and had to throw one down.
I timed it - not exactly dry to touch in 45 seconds, more like 100 seconds, but I'm okay with that because it was the best topcoat I've found to date.

My nails were ridiculously shiny.  They stayed shiny.  For weeks.
If you love yourself, you will care for your fingers and toes.  Beauty is in the details.
Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.